Seba KSJ Bullet
The new version of the KSJ 2016 Pro is now in Black and Silver. Kim Sung Jin, Korean top skater who have influenced the international skating scene, now has his own pro-model skate reflecting his personality. Inspired by the Asian style of FREESTYLE, the KSJ features a unique triangular cuff system that offers an amazing level of lateral support yet still allowing plenty of front and back motion flex. It is perfect for skaters whom prefer a flexible ankle structure. The carbon fibre boot matches with a SEBA Deluxe Rockered frame assures freedom to movement while providing ultimate control. The skate also offers anatomical padding and a excellent heel lock.
- Frames : Seba Deluxe rockered 231/243mm
- Wheels : 80mm Street Invader
- Bearings : Seba ILQ9 Slalom Pro
- Skate Body : Triangle cuff and carbon fibre ankle mont / Integrated liners / Upper velcro strap and spider micrometric buckles and top strap / 7 holes mounting block / aluminium mounting plates / HDS / Premium Insole
- Color available : Black and silver